Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

sepatwo

let's blog

ok!but about what?

trash?

nice topic! good one.

(monologues)

a friend suggested that i blog about shoes. my current obsession. not really current. it always be one. I'll give it a thought. shoes+ architecture. ever came across my writings that is about architecture?. kannnn. but i do wish that most shopping complexes have anti slip tiling. i know the sparkling n shining floor give an extra posh to the space, but it make it hard for me to walk in my 4 inch. There was this incident, i almost slip while rushing up the escalator. dah hilang dah macho time tu. daym. since everyone is going green now, why don't people design a shopping complexes that uses grass instead of tiles. an internal turfing. i imagine it'll be like a Fernleaf milk advertisement. well, its just a thought. haha

My December target. lalalalal.
but this one xde unsur senibina. cant think of 1.

0 comments: