Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

jingle bell,jingle bell

I think the new phone has it benefits. i turn it into my second blog. (and NO exchanging phone anymore ok) i still have problem transferring the files to the phone. and if only the phone makes it easier for me to tweet.( agak2 la kan.. tak puas plak dgn fesbuk nak tweet2 plak). Just had breakafast with mama. The topic of dicussion is always about her school. the teachers the politics yada yada. She's very passion about teaching and all. Go marry a teacher an you get yourself a good wife. theres a lesson to learn everyday. i mean EVERYDAY! ahahah( ini cuma teori yang tiada bukti. harus salah). Should i make a resolution?. NOT!!! ( mushy ko x penah pun ade resolusi. jgn nak merepek) But I think it is good to have one. I'm just not that kind of person who make resolution let alone make it into realization.I'll stress out if I'll ever had one. ( aim jadi nenek yang happy dan sentiase ceria sudey!) Supposedly i had nothing plan for December besides attending weddings on weekend. But just as 1 Dec arrived, all the invitation and plan came in like a machine gun.How i wish to join every one of it. Your Langkawi adventure trip is very temptating Atiq, if only I had not plan another trip on the same date.*sigh.Then, miza's art class seems interesting. I always wanted to learn that. *sigh. This is what happen if you wish too much. heh?but when is not to wish too much? (sila bersyukur ye mushy) ok2! nih kawe nok g wat kije.

laalllaaalalalove song...

p/s: spontaneity is a bless n a curse at times.

0 comments: