Here are the rules of this meme.

At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

  1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
    • i was 13, just enter high school. masih suci by the way. tp mmg time nih tgh marah ngan mak sbb mak masuk kan skola sama ngan die. senanya nak msk sri aman nak jadi girlish2..wakakakak..tp jadi anak cikgu selama 5 thn.. tp best.. xde org berani kacau..hahahahhaha
  2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
    • maghrib
    • tuttup pc
    • blk rumah
    • isi borang smbg study
  3. Snacks I enjoy:
    • potato cheese
    • maruku
    • chewing gum
    • onde-onde
  4. Places I’ve lived:
    • kl
    • JB
    • Melaka
  5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire
    • bg je kat org..yg memerlukan la..pk bnyk sgt bnyk masalah
    • bli satu cawangan MPH mcm kat mid pas2 bg org bace free
    • belanje sume org makan.
    • bayar zakat, pas2 belanje la pe yg patut..