Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

a note to tooth fairy!



i'm showing you my wisdom tooth here so that you can take a closer look at it. If you want to take it I'll agree to exchange it with a fifty euro note and fifty pound note. if not I'll have to agree to moms suggestion to make it as an earring since the dentist pulled off two of it. It would probably be a one of kind earring.

anyway, the surgery took about an hour or so, but i stayed at the clinic for about 2. I did lie to the dentist about finish up the last medication since i lost it last week. I also find it hard to take the medication on schedule. at last i just forgot about it. But this time i'l try to take the medication on schedule. coz my face already swollen after that surgery. But i'm thankful the surgery went well. It didn't hurt as much as i thought. But i was amazed to see the wisdom tooth is that big. might be theres a lot of wisdom in it. Thank god it only took RM18 to extract those wisdom tooth.Anywhoooo, i'm going to make an appointment on april to extract another 2 wisdom tooth. So, be ready for the cash fairy!!!

0 comments: