Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

What goes around Comes around...

'Salam..

my uncle paid a visit just now, and i just found out 1 thing...mom's obsessive compulsive characteristic (disorder bunyi cam x best) really does runs in the family...my uncle told us a story where he was afraid to cross the hanging bridge in Sunway Lagoon just because theres no tree underneath it for him to hang on to incase the bridge snap off...if it were my aunty instead of my uncle i would probably understand (because my aunty is much of a soft spoke and lady like kinda women) BUT his husband??!! Sunway Lagoon hanging bridge??!! come on...

and on my mum sides of story, which just happened few days a go, ( i can make book about this too--> entitled worry mommy!!) i was working late in the office.. (this week was soo hectic...my hair is thinning because of it)... and i already inform my sis about it since she is the loyal sis who always pick me up at the station.....so, being a careless person ( trying to overcome it...sooon) i couldnt bother to charge my hp battery until its really dead which in this case happened just after i messaged my sis when to pick me up n blah blah.....meanwhile, my mum who is staying inside her room keep on trying to call me...( theres 1 time she missed call me like 44 times) untill by the time her obsessive compulsive had reach the peak she started calling my office and asking my colleague about me... yup....my mum had transfered her obsessiveness to them... i wasnt aware of the situation up until i charged my phone battery before getting ready to bed, when both of my colleague called to make sure i was ok and at the same time nag me about walking back home alone....
ya, saya faham ini semua salah saya..tapi saya mungkin tidak akan dapat mengelak daripada melakukan nya sekali lagi..harap anda semua faham...

but the problem is ( just to prove my theory) it wasnt my first time working out late ( theres time i even missed the last train back home) infact i never was home early ( the earliest in my record is 8.30 pm which only happened twice)...just its so happened that my hp is out and i was working late, my mum cant reach me and suddenly BAM! panic attack!!!

i cant blame her mother instinct though...( its importat at times) but i think her characteristic has becaome more obvious ever since grandma had moving in with us ...she can only stand to stay with us for a bout a month..reason being is she cant stop worrying about me working up late at night and etc.....the first night when she was with us, where of course i went back home late, she had my mum called me to be back home as soon as possible.... grandma even permits my mum of going out at night too...even to buy food for tomorrows breakfast at the corner shop.....

from the uncle to my mom, grandma, ( even all of my aunties..their stories even funnier..i tell you..hahaha) all of them is a worrier...

its funny, gives headache sometimes but overall its uniquely Seri Baya's!!!!

but i dont think the characeristic had passes down to my siblings since most of us is quite laid back, relax....it misses us but i hope it misses our future children too...

imagine my children ( berangan nye..xpe2 berangan tu free...) had the obsessive compulsive disorder...........

child: ummi, adik nak exam ni, ummi tak risau ke?
ummi: exam ke? ooo..xpe anak ummi pandai....layan je la....


tak ke huru hara ...


hahahah....


daa.....

0 comments: