Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

tahu tapi buat2 x tahu...

'salam..

the first thing that trigger the ppl around me when i just started working (beside asking-bile nak blanje mkn ni? because every time dpt gaji pun tny benda yg sama kan??) is--- when r u getting married..blah blah blah... they are the ones who push the panic button for me..isk isk..mane aci kan?? just recently my cousin of the same age suddenly pop up the question-- bile nak confirm...ade bf? ceh..ingat nak tny ble nak confirm keje ke...ish..but i couldn't care less to answer his questions because he himself is still single... but its the irony thing is, all my cousins of my age is still not attach to anyone... tulah keturunan seri baya yang lahir tahun1986 kot...nauzubillah...huhuhu...

anyway, anything that involve feelings and future happiness is something that i think is a serious and private matter...if i were to discuss it here, might else well i publish a romance novel.. (Habiburrahman pun kalah kot..hehehehe) its not that I'm against marriage ( sape la x nak kawen..rugi betul) its just that i'm not attach to anyone yet..so whats the point of discussing it rite? but dont worry its in the future somehow....insya4W1...

p/s: so excited to see my 2 mates getting engage..sgt chomel mereka berdua.....

0 comments: