Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

to be interesting u need to be interested

i haven't apply my Aussie visa
let alone the tentative to Melbourne
things couldn't get any worse when my exam fall on the Aussie trip
I haven't terminate Alia's gym membership ( and ayot if u r reading this, i'm so caught up with work right now, sbb tu x respon msg ko.huhuhu)
my assgmts is due this week, and looking at others work make me feels so pathetic.
I haven't feed Leo for weeks now.haiyooo
my work station is a mess
the hair is messy.

despite all.
i'm alright.
actually i'm good.

insyaAllah boleh buat.

2 comments:

H_i said...

lor musyi..so are u coming or not???btw relax..everything will be ok....good luck!

hazwanitcd said...

melayang lagi rm150 akoo....camner akoo nk balik mesia!!!wakkakaak..... akoo pon paham keserabutan.... been there....chill bebeh...tc