Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I know but what can I do

yeap.. 2009 is a travel year for me indeed. i never thought i would be traveling this much. if i were to listed out the places i had been and the one i already planned and not to mention there would prolly be an instantaneous, spontaneous out of mind trip later- i myself would be blow out of water thinking, did i just did that!!!!OMG...i think this is my mom biggest alibi for not buying me a car. with this two leg i already went everywhere, imagine owning a car, i would prolly be in a quest traveling from malaysia to Agra to see Taj Mahal (see!!!)...
A friend once ask me- aren't you bored with working...u know, its one tough question to answer. Since it is normal for ppl who entered working world being sorta shock in depress imagining that they would be doing the same thing for the next 40 years..gulp..i know that i would be experiencing the same thing. So, i plan. I plan whenever i feel that life sorta bore me to death. planning made me see that tomorrow is a new day to start everything.



to my surprise, my cathexis in planning trips went so obvious when someone offered me to become a travel agent... reality check people!!! i want to be a designer!!!
and suddenly ppl are asking me how to go there, how much do you need to spend to go here, when will air asia going to make another free tix promo.... tp seronok je buat2 mende camni..
so, correction- i'm a designer cum travel agent...hhahahah

*note of a new plan- Istanbul trip with mummy and frens in 2010...taking MAS is so typical and expensive. Try Air Asia- Pegasus Airline. save 50%. and you got to go to 2 places at 1 time....

1 comments:

H_i said...

mushi2...enjoy the trip...wak blk coklat gitu...i like....hahha