Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

beautiful monster

oh yeah.. raya is just around the corner. same ol' same ol' raya like always. might prolly next year would be different i guess. play it cool je this raya kan..orang bg lagu raya pun malas nak dgr.
i should be receiving a loud BOOOO from the audience if doing a one man show.
sorry.. but all I can think about now is finishing my final design. . but i don't feel left out cause i enjoy doing it ( hope the enjoyment would last).. its hard for me get into this kinda mood ok.. i need to keep the vibration in the same wavelength... with a lil' discrepancy, i might be off to s'pore or Pangkor. you'll never know. Perak pun boleh. gahhh... I always act on impulse.. but at the same time kinda control freak. boleh?

p/s: just a lil bit more to achieve my ramadhan target.. mushy boleh!yeah

0 comments: