Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

fatigués mais heureux

I'm kinda overwhelmed by the drastic change that happened throughout this past few weeks. from singular to plural, my lil' brother starts asking beauty tips from ( oh yeah, his growing up and becoming one of the hot stuff at school is hard to keep up) a few of my friends has already graduated in B.Arch. I"m going to move out with my sis and staying in Damansara which will take place in November. Classes was so hectic ( because it always collides with the time i need to socialize with my gfs) sbnrnya kelas anil tu lg kesian kot kan..heheheh.. i was so tired last weekend to the point when we went karaoke, I slept when they were busy singing... tomorrow is the start of Ramadhan. wish i can fulfill my aim this year. haiyakkkkkkkkkkk...

feels like fainting.tbe2 dh nmpk masjid kat luar tu.. -__-"

2 comments:

aneal said...

hehhheeee....at least ttido ktika karok....kbrangkalian tiada karok hgga abesh sem smakin mnebal :c...so boreddd....cam blur2 mne dtg msjid yg misteri tu...penat smpai ngigau kat opiss ek :p

miesmoshe said...

hahahha.. yela kot!! karok lagu raya pun ok jee..