Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

T_T

the my-house-got-burgled-and-I-lost-my-less-than-a-month-old-laptop incidents still bugs me. who's house got burgled more than three times?
anyway, that morning after the police arrived doing their investigation thingy, i rushed to attend this futsal charity organize by a good friend which i had promise to take part. despite the bitter pill i had to swallow, i tell you it was hard but i glad i did it. had fun meeting the kid of Rumah Amal Bestari.
this girl caught my eyes, annisa ( im bad at remembering names..rase nye betul la tu kot)..

me: lawanya clown tu buat kan bunga..
annisa: akak amik la belon bunga ni.
me: eh, mn boleh. bwk la baik main kat rumah.
annisa: saya bukan ade sape2 pun.

i swear i could have cried that instance. but i do went teary. the kid at 10 years old can be so strong despite knowing their condition. mine was 1% of what they hv been through kan..
Treasure your relation not possessions.

2 comments:

aneal said...

mybe tkdir musyi jmpe anisa tu tok bg musyi lega sket lpas ditimpa musibah tu...:)

miesmoshe said...

aah.. tula die.. thanks..