Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

thought in train

*blogging in mobile mode*

i supposed skipping lunch would make me hungry like a zombie, but affter a slice of apam balik, i'm felt full already.theres koay tiew soup waiting for me at home. i'll save that for the korean series marathon later tonite. oh yeah.nicely plan. its starting to get hectic at the office. hope to be able juggling it between assgmts.the changes seems to be taking place.
anyway, its the tiger year for the second time in my life. that would makes me 24. moms was married with 2 kids at this time. this love and marriage thingy is always a hot topic to be discuss. and since my so-called-cubicle is surrounded by XY-gene, the topic is quite debatable. so, much of their ego, i always lost in most arguement. or rather we agreed to disagree with each other.thank god i seldom been asked for love advicebut if u want me to compare man n women i would be happpy to gv an hour lecture.

sometimes ppl who brag about things they know are afraid of it.

0 comments: