Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

officially official

'salam.
yeah.. its official..us, we errr... no.. I am an organ donor..i don't know what makes me wanna be a donor. mesti terpengaruh dengan iklan nih.. perempuan2...haih.tak2..bukan.. its because, when i'm dead, with body and soul being separated, i guess its a good thing to make used of the body. at least, to think about it, a part of me is still lives inside someone.. hohohoh..mcm cerita2 korea plaks..hahha..lagi pengaruh tv yg kuat..hohohoho... berangan lagi tu.bkn2.... you are what u imagine u are. bak kata mahatma gandhi,
we must become the change we want to see.

i hardly have a dream when i'm sleeping. might be, my sleep time is now limited. or, i'm totally dead when i'm asleep. or prolly my dream has already becoming reality.. heh

letak dlm balang je..ceh

jgn jadi mcm ni sudey...

jgn jadi buruk siku!

0 comments: