Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

use your imagination

but still there are 2 things i'm trying to imagine myself doing:- teaching, the person who always talk when she herself realized that no one was actually listening. yes. teacher. yes i know its a noble job blah blah blah... its just that me, being a teacher, it would prolly be like 'Teaching Mrs. Tingle'.. tak mau la... Second, being in the entertainment industry as in a newscaster...ni sume suggestion dari rakan sebaya. . suruh pergi audition ni la tula.. this 1 is kinda weird. me in in the glam world. lara sgt tuh.. ok2.. snap!!! but who knows what the future holds for me aite? amik archi pun cam kabut je skrg.. just being open and grab any opportunities that are in front of me..

toodaloo!


pyramid inversee, musee louvre

0 comments: